In this article, you’ll learn how to change WhatsApp wallpaper or Whatsapp background image.
Most of the users already know the process of changing the wallpaper, but still, there are many people who don’t know how can they change WhatsApp wallpaper.
WhatsApp has a built-in feature to change its default background image. For this you have to follow these steps:
Steps to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper
1) Open WhatsApp Messenger app on your mobile phone
2) Select the menu icon on the top right corner
3) Then select “Settings”
4) Select “Chats”
5) Select the “Wallpaper” option
6) Here are multiple options to choose wallpaper i.e. No Wallpaper, Gallery, Solid Color, Wallpaper Library, Default. Select any wallpaper on your choice from these options.
7) Preview your wallpaper to check how it looks like before going to make it live. Here you can also try the available options i.e. “Pinch to zoom” and “Drag to adjust”, to set the wallpaper as per your requirements.
8) Then select the “Set” option. (You can also “Cancel” the selected wallpaper if you don’t want to set it and select any other image.)
9) And you have done.
This wallpaper will be applied to all chat screens of your contacts. This wallpaper is only viewable to you, not your contact.
You can also change WhatsApp wallpaper from contact’s chat interface. For this, select the “Settings” icon, then select “Wallpaper” and repeat the above steps from 6-9.
Options to Change WhatsApp Background:
Select this option you don’t want to show any wallpaper image on the messenger.
You can select an image from your phone’s gallery.
Choose this option if you want to display a solid colour as a background. Many colours are available for this option.
WhatsApp has its own library of wallpapers. If you want to go with this option then you have to download the “WhatsApp Wallpaper package”. After downloading you can choose a wallpaper to display it on your WhatsApp messenger.
By selecting this option your existing wallpaper will be replaced with the default WhatsApp background.
Do you know you can also send messages and share videos to your Whats App contacts from your computer and laptop by using WhatsApp Web? For more details, please check WhatsApp Web.